Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A New Challenge!

I'm going to make this short...more like an update type entry, not a full-out blog...mostly because I'm REALLY tired!

Tonight my super awesome amazing trainer Casey had me do some of our workout with the weighted vest on. It felt like it doubled the difficulty of what I was doing. It was so nice to finally feel like I have a challenge again that didn't affect my leg at all. As much as I wanted to cry while I was working out, I can't wait to do it again!

There's also a new challenge at the gym that is going on for the next 4 weeks. Most of it is leg-appropriate, except for the bench hops. I'm going to try to figure out something comparable that I can do that will allow me to work towards the challenge. I'm ready to be 100% again, but am not willing to set back all the progress I've made. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment