Thursday, July 5, 2012

Time to Go Back

As I said in my last post, I'm in the midst of another injury.  Something is wrong with my knee, and I'm pretty much just wondering what it is at this point.  It's about time to go back to the doctor.

Sitting in front of my computer tonight, I found myself reading through old posts.  This one particularly struck me: Get Better Everyday.  I remember feeling on top of the world when I was writing that post.  I need to get back there.  Eating healthy, cooking healthy, working out, and having a healthy mindset are the things that help the rest of my life stay positive and happy.  I haven't been doing my best lately to truly Get Better each and every day.  It's time to get back to that.

It was funny reading that though, because I said that I didn't know if I'd be spending this past year with someone special.  Lucky for me, I've spent it with someone amazing.

Thanks for the support...I'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment